Popular Posts

Friday, April 18, 2008

On Doing Home Business

Georgia Jenkins has been in many home businesses including travel, juice, weight loss, real estate related, and more.
With some, I've sold a package or two. I have learned one thing-- Relationships are important, and you have to keep "out there" and in touch to keep your business alive -- e.g. maintain downline etc. etc.
Miracles don't happen overnight, - you have to build trust.
Even with dogs you have to build trust. My eldest was teased as a puppy and tends to run away when I approach her, but strongly approaches me when she wants something. She even deliberately does the opposite of what I ask. Though she gets punished for a behavior, she avoids me and repeats the unwanted behavior.
Georgia Jenkins will have to improve her approaches in all : building trust, disciplining or even trying to cooperate with others in business endeavors.
- - - - - -
There's a lot to learn about psychology in all areas. "Purple Cowboys" offers brainstorming sessions on leadership utilizing a "Colors to Success" philosophy to gain cooperation. For Georgia's business recommendation Click here
--

Georgia Jenkins has also joined the healthy coffee business alluded to in earlier post, and will offer link after tasting. The company offers tea, hot chocolate , herbals and grooming products as well - - -

-Till next time --thanks for your attention. Plus, here's something that will help your business promotions click here

4 comments:

Wellness Coach said...

Hi Georgia
I have similar fun with my cats. They love to come up on the desk and see what I am doing. Then they walk on the keyboard to help me. Yes building trust is a constant –daily activity, but one that is very worthwhile.
Thanks for the input and effort last night on the Purple Cowboys Master Mind Call In. It was greatly appreciated. I am just starting but can see the need for the color’s in order to react quickly to what the other person is saying. Thank You Clare

Unknown said...

Georgia... You truly inspire me! My dogs work with me all day too! The big chocolate lab lays on my feet and the little Chihuahua sleeps in my lap everyday while I do all the work! LOL... Thanks for sharing... Scott OBrien

Willie K said...

Excellent post Georgia. My wife and i were fortunate to build up a very healthy dose of trust between ourselves and our chocolate lab. Good thing too, because then we started having kids. Now the poor dog doesn't quite get the attention she wants. But she is dealing w/it okay. We do what we can.

Karen from KC said...

Georgia,
Great picture and post. If I had a photo of my golden retriever/English setter I'd put it up, but shes camera shy.
Wanted to touch base with you regarding one of your blog links. The name needs correcting.If you follow my name, it'll lead you to my blog with my email embedded into it.
Keep posting,
Karen from KC