Popular Posts

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Why My Dogs Don't Like Rain

My name is Georgia Jenkins and I have 3 dogs: Danielle, who shares my picture and her parents. Her mother is a pedigreed cocker spaniel who looks just about like her except for longer ears.

Her father,Giggles , believe it or not -- is a curly haired black cock-a-poo. They had 6 - with almost typical Mendelian mix : except the 5th one was probably albino , & sold first. My husband had insisted we keep this one as a "miracle". They now provide a real handful; and very stubborn at times -- especially mother do-og,Buffy.

At present it has been raining off and on for several days and quite muddy. They have a bad habit anyway - of going outside & down in the grass for awhile, then coming back and presenting a surprise package. They act almost like a cat and refuse to stay out when any semblance of rain. This morning they point blank refused to go.

So.......
You know what Georgia Jenkins had to put up with and clean up.

No fun. I don't really know what goes through their minds when I attempt to move them -- except "how do I get past this experience?" More episodes in my life & theirs later.

I've been getting back into marketing with a zest after trying with mixed success for several years. This time its with a group known as Purple Cowboys or 997 MakeMoneyNow.

Click Here if You would like more details.

Be sure to check back from time to time to see more episodes in the life of Georgia Jenkins, who spends much of time on computer trying to P-R-O-M-O-T-E .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Georgia,
Nice work. I like you blog.

Being a business owner is requires a lot of learning. In fact, for entrepreneurs, there is no graduation for us. Success and having a business is challenging but also very rewarding, at least to those who are willing to endure the problems in situations we all must endure.

So, why not make it fun. Discover new things. Learn some new skills and you get a chance to share with others and watch other members in your group grow.

Georgia's Work at Home Journal said...

Thanks for your encouragement.
Not sure about keeping up with pace, as have commitments to community ( church & more) which is my life since no close relatives.
Participating as I can - did not "get" the posting comments to blogs idea suggested by sponsor. Only able to get into 2, not 10 last night.
Learning as frames open and on conference calls. Just got book in yesterday's LATE mail.
Georgia