Popular Posts

Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm Still Learning!

Tonight ,the Making Money discussion group Georgia Jenkikns is in talked about personality traits. -Seems many of us have changed markedly since determining our life's career.
Some of these things more normally agree with network marketing than when we started out. For a shy, introverted type, who is technology -shy - I can't believe it came up with management and computer programming as suggested vocations. -- Then -- withother index - guardian may work, but inspector ???A book was suggested, called "A New Earth- Awakening to y our Life's Purpose". Does this conflict too much with "Purpose Driven Life"? If I could get on the free I Tunes version, i'd like to hear it. Only 8 pages of surfing to see if such is still being offered. I may have to break down and buy the book!
Overwhelming -- or "underwhelmint" as a nursing student once described things presented.
On a non-business tack, it was a sad day, but needed for one non-managing persona. We had a garage sale and I sold my eldest dog, Buffy -- Danielle's mother --- to a family with 2 or 3 children. i just couldn't give her enough attntion and she was stubborn to anything is did.-Seems she's happy & the other 2 don't indicate they're not!
I have another big day tomorrow, so will close.
Georgia Jenkins

1 comment:

Mona said...

hi georgia, thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. i always love having new visitors drop in. all the best, m